Sunday, March 21, 2010

Avocados

So I come from Southern California witch is probably the BIGGEST avocado place in the United States. You can find them everywhere anytime. Just walking on the street and there are people selling them. The thing is that I never paid any attention to them. I would eat the avocado sauce with my tacos but that was only because it was green and I thought it would make the taco more healthy. Other then that they were just this icky green vegetable that I never liked.


Well that has changes. I don’t know what has change the appeal for the avocados in Kenya but I just can’t get enough of them. I eat them ALL the time. The problem is buying them in season. They are starting to be found more easily because they are in season now but later I don’t know what I am going to do because it has become an obsession. I NEED my avocados, lol.


Other then that I think this past month I have eaten more bananas then I have in my whole life. They are also in season now and seem to be the only fruit available. Needless to say I have been making lots of banana pancakes and bread. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment